Disaster and distress Rescue Request Drone
We are developing Disaster and distress Rescue Request Drone (SOS Drone) that people can request rescue in case of disaster or distress.
People can’t request rescue in case of disaster such as earthquake, typhoon, heavy rain, landslide due to network disturbance caused by overconcentration of communication such as phone call and email, power outage, collapse of base station, and rupture of network cable.
It could be able to send data and request rescue in those situations with SOS Drone (There is no need to use cell phone).
SOS Drone can be put on house, company, car, facility, school, park, vending machine and so on, also installed with an AED and a fire extinguisher.
SOS Drone starts to fly by only pressing a button in accordance with sound navigation, and continuously sends signal while rosing up.
Summery of SOS Drone
Communication by drones in the sky
Assumed use case
- A case that you get a serious injury due to collapse of buildings.
- A case that your family or friend gets a serious injury or gets squashed due to collapse of buildings.
- A case that your family or friend get buried due to landslide caused by earthquake, typhoon or heavy rain.
- Distress of climbing.
- Distress in the sea.
- A case that you are confined in the building with flooded water due to heavy rain.
- A case that you get a trouble with your car or bike in an area that is out of coverage.